After yesterday’s top 10 modern variations, today it is top 10 regency. Not everything was published this year, but it was new for me.
1. Mr Bennet’s Dutiful Daughter by Joana Starnes
2. Darcy vs. Bennet by Victoria Kincaid
3. The Trouble to Check Her by Maria Grace
4. Dearest Friends by Pamela Lynne
5. The Houseguest by Elizabeth Adams
6. Particular Intentions by L. L. Diamond
7. Master Elizabeth Bennet by Melanie Schertz
8. A Lesson Hard Learned by Wendi Sotis
9. Love Letters From Mr. Darcy by J. Dawn King
10. The Gypsy Blessing by Wendi Sotis
The Gypsy Blessing is the regency part of yesterday mentioned Foundation of Love.
A Lesson Hard Learned takes Darcy to America after the proposal. As much as I didn’t like him to be so far from Elizabeth, those chapters were very enjoyable too.
In Dearest Friends Elizabeth bumps into Darcy in London and they become friends. Of course it’s not as easy as it sounds. One of my favourite part was Mr Gardiner acting a bit like the Godfather.
Love Letters From Mr. Darcy – Letters and Mr Darcy, what else you need?
In Master Elizabeth Bennet, Lizzy is dressed as a boy. I have to say it is quite an original thought, but believable…