My top 10 list:
1. A Will of Iron – Linda Beutler
2. Mr Darcy to the Rescue – Victoria Kincaid
3. The Unthinkable Triangle – Joana Starnes
4. Yours forevermore, Darcy – KaraLynne Mackrory
5. Haunting Mr Darcy – KaraLynee Mackrory
6. An Unwavering Trust – L. L. Diamond
7. Rainy Days – Lory Lilian
8. Dearly Beloved – Lewis Whelchel
9. An Arranged Marriage – Jan Hahn
10. To Refine Like Silver – Jeanna Ellsworth
These are my favourite regency style Pride and Prejudice variations. I haven’t written a review for all of them, because I read some of them before I had a blog.
When I picked them, I have considered how I felt when I read the books, how did I like the stlyle, plot, characters. All of these stories have unique premisses, they are true to Jane Austen’s style, the characters are complex and wonderful and most importantly after reading hundreds of variations, I still remember the plot and my thoughts when I read it.
Hope you will enjoy them as much as I did.